Saturday, March 6, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty pleasures. Believe it or not, everybody has one. They may not know it, but if you just take time to look at yourself and what you do a lot; you'll notice you do something that you think is wrong and you still do that.

The magazine and fashion industry is scary and very vicious. It's scary and my guilty pleasure is that I love fashion magazines. I almost feel cruel when I read my monthly Seventeen magazine that I get in the mail! All these girls in the magazines are so skinny and not only does it make me feel fat, but it makes me feel evil. These girls with their perfect, airbrushed skin is like BS, you know? I mean they're smiling even though they look underweight. Seventeen, really isn't that bad. They do include models of a wider range than Elle or Marie Claire. Don't get me started on Elle or Marie Claire! OMG! I just don't like looking at those magazines. Maybe, some of the models just have a naturally high metabolism or are born skinny, I don't know. There's just one thing I do know...fashion magazines are my guilty pleasure. They do teach you things that you didn't know about skincare and tips on everyday things. Some of them give away free stuff (my favorite) and teach you how to get healthy, not skinny but healthy. There's so much cons and pros, that I have lost track.

Enough about my guilty pleasure, what about your guilty pleasure?

P.S. I have no other guilty pleasures than reading fashion magazines
P.P.S. Don't type in the comments anything gross or perverted...>_<
P.P.P.S. Thanks for reading, bye!

1 comment:

  1. The skin care tips in Seventeen are good, but makeup tips, I'm not sure. I followed the tips and tried on my cheeks, and I started to have rashes. I think my skin is too young for the chemicals...

    ReplyDelete